Graduation Time......

Hey, our family is big on graduations.
As many of you know our daughter Courtney is about to graduate from Trinity High School in Bedford. We are very proud of her and all her accomplishments. She will be going to UT Arlington in the Fall to pursue her degree in Education, teaching Science. After a year at UT Arlington she plans to transfer to UT Austin. Courtney has maintained an almost straight A average, and has worked two jobs most of the last year while also being a member of the Trinity Troy Ann's dance team this past year. She has been a very busy girl.
Here is her graduation picture, isn't she beautiful? We sure think so. Miss you and love you Courtney!!!
Also graduating this spring are Mike and Rachel, from Westminster Seminary in Philadelphia. Both will be graduated with their Master's degree!
Way to go kids! We are so very proud of you all and love you so!
P.S. Not graduating this year, but cute as a bug's ear is little Sara, the youngest of the group... but hey, watch out for this one!


5 Comments:
awe...how wonderfuL! Dave and I got a grad announcement, but will not be able to attend the ceremony. But we are planning on making it to her Bachalourette! Wouldn't miss it!
Hopefully we can see you guys while you are in town. Would love to spend some of Memorial day with you. Love you dad.
Dad - would you email us Courtney's mailing address? We have a card we'd like to send her.
I also received Courtney's graduation announcement! Sent her a little card in the mail...
Wish I were in town at the same time to see you all!
Much love...
Sarah and I will be on the road driving from Chatanooga to Dallas just about the time you all board your plan. Talk about coming and going!
I have some adorable photos of Karen's showers, pre-wedding gatherings, etc. I'll leave the album out so Karen can grab it and share with you.
I also received the cute photo of Courtney and an announcement. A card and gift will be in the mail shortly to her.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone.
Where did you find it? Interesting read Big ass disgusting las vegas craps hairy pussy Mass email accreditation Siemans lady dishwashers hairy thumb free sex Adverse reactions viagra Legeire football Virginia bextra law suit Paris hilton in 1 night in paris retrieving information off of old hard drives http://www.lovescum.info/Atk-hairy-mature.html Indiana malpractice jokes Motor homeantique vehicle insurance http://www.teens-do-it-for-cash-xxx.info/Natural-hairy-women-pussy-pics.html crack for sex toons bulk mailer rsvp Black girls mpg Drooling blowjob galleries
Post a Comment
<< Home