Coming Soon!
Hello to family and friends, near and far away!
I know it has been months since we last posted and for that I apologize. Many of you post regularly on Facebook and that has become your means of sharing what's happening with you. While I appreciate that, for several reasons, it is simply not the way I want to stay in touch with family and friends. So after a delay of months, I am inclined once again to return to our blog as a way to regularly share what is happening with our family. Hopefully then going forward I will be posting more and sharing all that's happening in our corner of the world.
And there is much to share. It has been six months or so since our last post and in that time a lot has happened with our family. We especially had a full summer. Kids went to a number of great camps, our family went camping in our trailer a couple of times to beautiful locations, we worked on our property and saw some wonderful improvements, we had visits from many family members as well as friends, and finally there was much good news about my (Walt's) medical situation. So lots to share. For now I will close this brief "heads up" with a few pics to give you a flavor.
Share more with you soon.
Walt, for the six of us.


I know it has been months since we last posted and for that I apologize. Many of you post regularly on Facebook and that has become your means of sharing what's happening with you. While I appreciate that, for several reasons, it is simply not the way I want to stay in touch with family and friends. So after a delay of months, I am inclined once again to return to our blog as a way to regularly share what is happening with our family. Hopefully then going forward I will be posting more and sharing all that's happening in our corner of the world.
And there is much to share. It has been six months or so since our last post and in that time a lot has happened with our family. We especially had a full summer. Kids went to a number of great camps, our family went camping in our trailer a couple of times to beautiful locations, we worked on our property and saw some wonderful improvements, we had visits from many family members as well as friends, and finally there was much good news about my (Walt's) medical situation. So lots to share. For now I will close this brief "heads up" with a few pics to give you a flavor.
Share more with you soon.
Walt, for the six of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home